It's 2019 Mahoning Valley and time for team building (fun with communication)!
Updated: Jan 13, 2019
Hello and Happy New Year, Mahoning Valley:
Today, let's talk about communiciation (hehehe).
Our team building game is a fun "Fifty-Two Questions" game that will get your family talking together. See the instructions below.
What You'll Need
(At least) Two people
How To Play
Write 52 questions (examples below) on the ball with your sharpie.
Once you are done, and the ink dries (should be about five minutes), toss the ball around.
Whichever question your right thumb lands on is the question you'll have to answer.
Play and have fun with communications as long as you like!
You can take some examples from the list below, or you can create your own.
1. What is your favorite dessert?
2. What is a song or album you have listened to recently?
3. What do you want to be when you grow up?
4. What is the hardest class you've taken?
5. What did you do at recess (as a kid)?
6. Tell something that not many people know about you.
7. If you could have a pet in your apartment what would it be and why?
8. What makes you mad?
9. Tell about an experience with a childhood pet.
10. Where do you want to live when you grow up?
11. If you were a natural disaster what would you be and why?
12. If you could only eat one food for your whole life what would it be?
13. What is your favorite cereal?
14. What time do you wake up on a Saturday?
15. What is the best ward activity you have ever been to?
16. What is one of your favorite things to do?
17. What chore do you want the most?
18. What is your favorite restaurant?
19. Tell your favorite article of clothing.
20. What is the strangest food you have ever tried?
21. If you choose one name for yourself, what would it be?
22. What is something that you currently want to buy?
23. How many places did you live growing up?
24. How many apartments/houses have you lived in during college?
25. What makes you extremely happy?
Today's Game was Brought to You By: Life as I know It... find more example questions there also!
~ ~ ~
Don't forget to share your experience with the MVFC on Facebook @MahoningValleyFC or via email at email@example.com.
Have an idea for team building idea? Send us your thoughts via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll share it on our blog, and give you a shoutout.