Do You See...it's Tuesday, Mahoning Valley!
Hello and good morning, Mahoning Valley!
Today is another team building Tuesday for our family units, and we have a new communication game called "Do You See What I See."
What You'll Need:
Pencils (or other writing tools)
What You'll Do:
1. Pick one person as the "first" seer.
2. Player one draws shapes on a piece of paper (without letting other family members see it).
3. Player one turns his/her back to the rest of the team (and someone starts the timer for 60 seconds).
4. Player one describes the shapes on the paper (without giving away what the shape is) and everyone else draws them out.
5. Once the time is up, everyone can share their drawings and see how different or similar they are.
What it builds:
Communication and listening skills
Today's idea came from Levy Marketing Awards
~ ~ ~
Did you try the "Do You See What I See" game? Share with the MVFC your results on Facebook @MahoningValleyFC or through email at email@example.com.
Have an idea for family fun Friday or team building Tuesday you'd like to share with us? Make sure to message us on FB or send us an email! We will let you know if your idea is picked and give you credit for it!